Friday 14 December 2012

Cherry hearts and lollipops in cloaks: MadaSaku & TobiSaku


I get a lot of questions in regards to my Mada/Tobi X Saku fics and I thought it was high time I answered them, it’s only fair that I do after you took the time to ask!
Picture: MadaSakuUnderwater kiss by BitterKiss
 

Q.)Do you/Will you write lemon/ Limes?

A.)Yes, when I feel the fic calls for it, it has to be somewhat tasteful…I still need practice writing them though.


Q.)How do you write Madara?

A.)It’s all in your opinion. For me, I just imagine what his past was like, what he wants for the future- his plans. Then I twits things until it forms something I can work with, that’s all I can really say. But he’s manipulative, he portrays authority- he’s an Uchiha- and he’s…strangely quirky. It all has to do with your own opining though; my Madara could be completely different to how you see him acting.


Q.)Why do you like Sakura so much?

A.)Honestly, I don’t really know…she just grew on me. I have a horrible habit of picking one female character in a book/show/movie and hating/disliking the rest….. But she’s just awesome :)


Q.)Why don’t you give Sakura a kekkei genkai/ power/ clan?

A.)I like slow build up’s in this area- the whole ‘less is more’ thing I guess. I believe that it’s not what you have- it’s how you use it. The chakra scalpel for example- it can save lives or take them.  Its innocent looking but deadly when used right.


Q.)Will there be lemon/ limes in Paradise?

A.)Yes, when Sakura is older and they have grown MUCH closer….I hate rushing things.
 

Q.)Your spelling and grammar…?

A.)Is fine how it is, I’ll fix it when I get time >:(


Q.)Do you bash characters?

A.)I try not to. Outside of Fanfiction?, Yes. Inside?, No. everyone has their fav/least fav characters- I really don’t want to offend anyone… they all have their drawbacks/ faults- some more than others. Let’s just leave it at that.


Q.)How do you portray Sakura?

A.)Honestly, it always changes, I just start off with how she’s meant to be in that timeframe and see what I can twist in the events to make her a better person/ more mature/ likable…pre time skip Sakura gets on my nerves sometimes…
 
Q.)Why do you make Madara so manipulative?

A.)It’s just how I see him…doing anything to achieve his goal and not caring what happens to anyone but Sakura.

Q.)How do you portray Tobi?

A.)I see him as fun loving and childlike with an underlying seriousness that you can’t miss. He would purposely be annoying, just to see what others would do- drawing attention and making them underestimate him.

Q.)Where do you get your ideas/plots?

A.)I usually just write whatever pop’s into my head, but sometimes I base y stories off a line from a movie or book that caught my attention. Whatever inspires my really…


Q.)Why are most of your stories rated M?

A.)I like the freedom to write what I want and not worry too much about offending anyone. Rating things higher than need be helps with that sometimes. It helps my creativity as well, not having many boundaries to what I can write.


Q.)Why do you like MadaSaku/TobiSaku?

A.)I like the variety. The pairings themselves could go either way, cute and sweet or dark and seductive- the room to do what I want with it helps me grow as a writer. Besides, they look cute together. It has absolutely nothing to do with how hot Madara is…
Nah, its just such a fun pairing to write- you can pretty much do anything and as long as the characters stay in character, it works…sometimes….hehehe~
Picture: by xcatsx
 


I think that covers them all; if I forgot anything feel free to ask! I suppose I could leave you with something a little different this time….

Some darker TobiSaku-

And a lighter MadaSaku-
Beauty and the Beast? You SO Screwed It Up - by hereandgone

Cinema by Miss Dany


I Hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. "I have a horrible habit of picking one female character in a book/show/movie and hating/disliking the rest….. But she’s just awesome :)"

    HAH you & I are exactly alike then! I have that habit too, well actually...Sakura is honestly the only female anime character I can stand so far, so I mostly just read fanfiction with her as the main character, since she's my favorite :)

    I can't wait to read the rest of the stories that you have on your ffnet profile! They seem so interesting, & I can't wait to read the next chapter of Paradise! You are honestly one of the greatest authors on this site, & I'm glad that I'm one of the thousands that are reading your wonderful stories!

    ReplyDelete