Friday 14 December 2012

My fellow Transformers fans

Hello again, it’s been soooooo long(sarcasm… can you feel it?). Well, this one’s for my fellow Transformers fans. Why?
 
Because I can never get enough…
So, I was walking to the bus, just minding my own business and got hit by a car….called inspiration. What inspiration you may ask?
Inspiration for a crossover
Naruto/ Transformers….Sakura X ? Not quite sure...
Starscream loves you: by Heartless chibi
 
I just couldn’t help myself here, I had tooooo~ if you know me, you know I love pairing Sakura with anything that moves- so why not? I’ll run you through the basics quickly- I’m not even sure I’ll type this up but here goes:
Title: When I ruled the world
Rating: M- MA

-          Sakura is transported to the transformers universe by the Allsapark’s destruction- you can already see the havoc and chaos this’ll cause

-          She appears on Megatron’s chest- covering his spark-, extremely confused and disoriented.

-          Later discovered to have a red staining on her left eye, that’s slowly taking over the green.

-          I’m not certain if I’ll have her speak a different language yet, but if I do- it won’t be Japanese (it’s a different universe not country.)

-          She has a problem with the Autobots wanting to save the human race-all of them-  as she’s seen what some people can do, especially in her line of work (she knows that some people are better off dead, *rapist, the Akatsuki, pedo’s, serial killers…Orochimaru…*)

-          She’s a ninja (mercenary to them) so she has no problem with knocking someone off- especially if they get in her way.

-          She’ll be around 16-17 (appearing just before the shinobi war takes place, leaving her anxious and on guard- not trusting anyone.)

-          She’s extremely anxious about getting back home- wanting to be there for Naruto.

-          When the Autobots and humans first notice her, she throws a car at them.

-          She’s overwhelmed by their technology- having not seen lots of it before.

-          She can still use chakra and jutsu- leaving her a threat to everyone when they find out what she’s capable of.
Now, anyone who knows me personally can tell I'm a big…ok huge Decepticon fan…
 
I ‘heart’ Starscream & Barricade!  
 
So they will play a large part in this fic- the Autobots will to!, I just don’t see them agreeing with the methods she’s grown up with anytime soon…
 
Oh well, we’ll see where this little plot bunny takes us then, wont we?

No comments:

Post a Comment