Thursday 13 December 2012

Paradise: Chapter 8 Madara and a little teaser~

I just had to put this up; it couldn’t stay hidden away in my writing book any longer… I bring you the inspiration for Chapter 8 of Paradise- Madara the Housewife!

What would poor little Sakura-chan do without him?
'Turning his focus outward, he made his way over to her pack, taking a seat on the floor next to her bed and rummaging around a bit. Pulling out her spare equipment, he lifted her kunai holster of the bed side table and began refilling it.' :Paradise-Chapter 8
I swear, the second this image came to me- I just had to write it somewhere! But really, Madara still looks good…housewife or not. I love scribbling down scenes as I write them- it helps make describing things easier, I have something to look at as a reference if I get lost then….like a map of thing really.
Speaking of Madara looking good, I suppose I could let slip a little teaser of information about something coming in the future of ‘Paradise’…far off in the future mind you, but it will happen~
I'll let you interpret this on your own...with the following as a little help.

“Where is she” Madara demanded, tugging at the chains holding him in place and snarling at the shadowed figure looming in the corner of the darkened room. “So much a one scratch comes to her and I swear I’ll end you. Mark my words boy, if you don’t tell me where she is… ”
“I don’t believe you’re in any position to make demands Uchiha, so stop your yapping and be a good little dog.” The man interrupted, the light from the lone candle in the room flashing off his glasses.

That should do it for now….Also to those wondering I’m about 900-1000 words into Chapter 19 so it should be up this week some time.

1 comment: