Thursday 13 December 2012

CroMa LOVE! Catch it!

Crona X Maka= One of my new loves

Picture: Love hurts by z-raid. A brilliant fanfiction writer as well as artist!
Recently I’ve been watching the anime Soul eater…and I fell in love with the Crona X Maka pairing! I just couldn’t help myself, I really want to write a fic exploring ‘Black blood’ Crona paired with naive little Maka.  I loitered around the Soul eater section of FF.net only to find a tiny amount written on the pairing O.o ! How is it possible that such potential is overlooked? Their interactions alone are causing for ….well, Fanfiction overloads.

Picture by: mikachukuro

The only real reason I can see is the lack of definition to Crona’s gender. I know that it could go either way, male or female, but I’ll always see Crona as male… if only so I can pair him with Maka and play around with his insanity and awkwardness. He just won’t know how to deal with it :3
And Ragnarok! His awesomeness is just too much~ just the fact that he lives inside Crona is enough to see a CroMaRag fic coming along. So that, people, is my goal for next year, even if it’s only a one-shot…I am going to write a Crona X Maka Fanfiction with the following:

-Crona noticing the black blood taking root inside Maka (common ground)
-Maka and soul go with Kid, Liz and Patty, Running into Crona again- who remembers the girl he doesn’t know how to deal with….the one with the pretty hair :)
-The black blood affecting him even after she purifies it. (I really REALLY want to write about black blood Crona, I have yet to see that explored in a Fanfiction and it has me curious.)
-Maka shall be oblivious to his affections- and poor insane Crona just wants her attention…after all, he’s been alone for so long without affection…wouldn’t he grasp onto the first sign of it and not let go?
-I want him to show a slight possessiveness with her for the reason above- not wanting to share with anyone else but not knowing why…he needs his awkwardness after all.
-he shall not know what it is he’s feeling- having never experienced it before.
- Ragnarok will be curious about what’s going on with them, silently rooting for Crona to just go for it…well, not so silent…its Ragnarok…
- And last but not least, Spirit shall be murderous when he finds out!
 
Now, Black blood Crona…I was sad to see this wasn’t featured in any of the Fic’s I browsed. Why? I don’t know, maybe because people prefer the softer Crona, maybe they don’t know how to portray it? I have no idea. But it caught my attention and I’ll give it my best, that prospect of his personality is just begging to be explored- and if no one else will try, I will. It holds so much promise; so many things you can play around with….so why not give it a shot?
Picture: insanity is sexy by offkipete

I just really like Crona and I can’t wait until I find time to start writing this…. But I want to get at least to chapter 30 of Paradise beforehand…so I best get writing…I'll leave you now, with one of the best CroMa Fic's I've read- be sure to give it a look over!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment