Thursday 13 December 2012

PeinSaku Teaser: Dear heart

Dear heart
I've gotten a lot of requests in the past few weeks for another PeinSaku Fanfiction- so here's a little teaser for what I'm working on...


“...Can I at least say goodbye?” she asked in a small broken voice as Koharu’s face softened slightly.

Sakura had always believed that team 7 would find Sasuke and live on forever.

“Of course, just make sure not to give anything away.” The female elder stated as her male counterpart looked ready to refuse. Seeing his look she continued in a slightly more menacing tone “If you leak any information to them, any at all, I can promise you that your family and friends will pay the price.”  Taking in a deep shuddering breath Sakura watched as Homura picked up the unravelled scroll and held it over the closest candle.

“I swear” she promised as the paper caught light, the now burning scroll reflected in her broken eyes as a lone tear slowly made its way down her porcelain cheek.

But she was wrong, so very wrong.

‘I’m sorry Naruto, there’s nothing I can do.’ She thought briefly as she watched the elders stand and slowly vacate the room without a single look back at the silently sobbing girl. ‘Oh gods Naruto, I’m so sorry-Please don’t hate me!’

Team 7 would never be complete again, no matter how hard Naruto tried to glue them back together.

“Please forgive me, for everything I’m about to do.” she pleaded to the smiling Naruto and Sai her mind produced, all of them standing in their training field as Kakashi read his little orange book. “Please forgive me…”

They were shattered, millions of pieces scattered across the shinobi nations, never to return to how they once were. Never to smile, laugh, tease or spar with each other again, no matter how much they wished for it.
 
That peaceful dream was over.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment